Have the conversation
Adelaide Pavillion, Veale Gardens, Adelaide, SA 5000
Wed 01 May 2019 @6pm - 8pm
Arthritis SA (supported by the Continence Foundation of Australia's Community Health Promotion Grant) is holding a free information session on stress incontinence in the hyper mobile, athletes and dancers.
Topics to be covered include:
- Identifying hypermobility and the new spectrum classification.
- Treatment options exist for younger women and athletes.
- Early medical interventions and referral pathways.
- Dr Ashani Couchman - Urologist
- Sonia Scharfbillig - Women’s Health Physiotherapist
- Jenny Guest - Physiotherapist with Hypermobility special interest
A certificate of attendance will be provided for self CPD amd evening refreshments will be provided. Bookings are essential.
Register through eventbrite >
View flyer >