Health and Diabetes Expo 2019
Adelaide Showgrounds, Ridley Centre
Sat 06 Apr 2019 @10am - 4pm
With a jam-packed activities program, leading health and diabetes exhibitors and Q & A panels with two of our very own diabetes champions, this promises to be a fun, informative event.
Program highlights include:
- Celebrity cooking demonstrations with Callum and Themis from Sprout Cooking School.
- Expert panel including Professor Alex Brown, Dr Elaine Pretorius and Pennie Taylor to answer diabetes related questions.
- Diabetes and health exhibition area for interactive technology, health checks, latest information and health products.
- Activity area demonstrations, Tai Chi and Chi Kung, belly dancing, Move Through Life dance, exercise sessions and more.
- A ‘Health Trail’ for you to follow, visiting our many health exhibitors for information, giveaways and prizes to win.
- Coast FM radio live crossover interviews.
- Hosted by Amanda Blair.
With activities throughout the day, it looks to be a great event for the whole family, so join us in April for this free event